Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Last Unicorn: 25th Anniversary Edition

Just this past week a 25th Anniversary Edition of The Last Unicorn was released. This makes me feel old, as I remember watching the movie when it came out in 1982! I am going to show the movie at the next book club so if you haven't seen the movie you'll get your chance.



I have also heard rumors of a live-action version of the movie being made starring some of the original people who played the voices in the cartoon such as Angela Lansbury, Christopher Lee, and Mia Farrow. I think it could be great with all of the new special effects used now, I just hope they don't ruin it!

1 comment:

wild gosling said...

omigosh...is the soundtrack of the last unicorn really done by America?! that's awesome. i had no idea.

- anne (aka "dorky folk music fan")